The following query options are now available.
- Invoice End Date is available to Invoice mode queries.
- Invoice End Date and Invoice Start Date are available to Invoice Line mode queries.
The Invoice Start Date and Invoice End Date options enable you to search for invoices or invoice lines by their invoice start date or end date, which could be a specified date or a range of dates. If you perform a query for invoices with an end date in the previous month, you can send the query results to a specified report to report on the revenue of that month.
The start date of an invoice is based on your system configuration. Depending on the type of invoice and the accrual type, the:
- Start date could be the date of creation, first day of the month, and so on.
- End date could be the date of posting, last day of the month, and so on.(You can edit the invoice end date manually, as required.)
>>To create a query for invoices whose end date is the previous month (for example, 31 October 2017)
- In the Selector screen, select the Invoice item in the Mode combo box.
- Add a query line for the invoice end date that is equal to 10/31/2017.
- Check that the default Terminal and Business Unit query lines are correct.
- When you have specified your query parameters, click the Find button.
Invoices that match your query parameters are then displayed in the search results table.
Use the Column Organiser screen to display the Invoice Start Date and Invoice End Date columns in the selector query results table.
>>To display the Invoice Start Date and Invoice End Date columns in the search results table
- Right-click in the search results table and then select the Organise Columns command. The Column Organiser screen is then displayed.
- Select the Invoice End Date and Invoice Start Date items and put them in the required order.
- Click OK.
The selected columns are then displayed in the specified order.
>>To send your search results to a specified report
- Click the Sent To Report toolbar button on the Selector screen.
- On the screen that is displayed, specify the report to which you want to output your query results.
- Check the Print Preview check box, to view a print preview.
- Click the Print button.
>>To save your query
- Click the Save toolbar button on the Selector screen.
- On the screen that is displayed, specify the query name and description, and then click the Save As New button.
The query name is then displayed in the Saved Queries pane.
This enhancement is available in Master Terminal 22.214.171.124.