About the role
The Customer Services Manager is an exciting role with the key purpose of leading the Quality Assurance and Support Services team both here in Christchurch and overseas.
Key responsibilities include:
- Working closely with the Development Manager to ensure our services are aligned and consistent with the organization’s overall strategy of delivering excellent customer service, growth and efficiency.
- Managing and expanding existing and future services provided by our offshore service provider.
- Leading the Quality Assurance team (based in Christchurch) who provide key system support and testing functions for Jade Logistics products.
- Establishing and maintaining effective systems and processes for work flow management between customers, development centre and our offshore teams.
As the successful candidate, you will possess:
- A results orientation – (completion and delivery)
- Experience leading software support and testing services teams
- Persistence, resilience, enthusiasm and a positive outlook
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to build strong relationships
- Empathy and a customer focus
- A high level of organization and energy
- Experience in software testing, creating test plans, designing and executing Functional, Integration, User Acceptance, and Regression testing activities
- Previous experience in the logistics industry – (beneficial not essential)
- Previous experience managing offshore service providers – (beneficial not essential)
Sound interesting and want to know more? Then apply now.
Applications, including CV and cover letter, can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
About Jade Logistics
At Jade Logistics, we’ve developed the expertise required to solve the complex problems of managing a variety of mixed cargo. From vehicle terminals in Italy to steel terminals in North America, Jade Logistics provides the tools you need to become competitive.
Since 1993, Jade Logistics has been designing, building, and supporting innovative software for organizations in the specialist logistics industries.
Our people have extensive experience and understanding of the global logistics industry, which provides the foundation from which we build trusting, long-term relationships with our customers.
We have offices in New Zealand, Australia, USA, the Netherlands, Indonesia, and the United Arab Emirates.